The Harrington Investigator Program supports leading physician-scientists seeking to apply their research to new therapies that will improve patients’ lives. Selected physician-scientists will anchor a national project of focus within the Harrington Discovery Institute, while remaining committed to fundamental scientific discovery, scholarship, community, and patient care.
Harrington Investigators have the opportunity to receive:
- State-of-the-art laboratory space
- Significant Financial resources to support all aspects of a laboratory-based research program
- Facilitated access to robust drug development infrastructure, including:
- Therapeutics Development Team project management, resources and support
- Accelerated commercialization through BioMotiv
- Additional grant funding
- A faculty appointment to the School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University and staff position at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Harrington Investigators can also access grant funding and mentors within the Harrington Discovery Institute to support their discovery efforts.