University Hospitals – A top choice for sponsored research in Northeast Ohio with over 700 active Principal Investigators experienced in a wide range of specialties.
The University Hospitals Clinical Research Center is the central administrative office for all clinical research studies conducted within the system, and is comprised of nine core offices offering an array of support:
- IRB Administration
- Research Grant Accounting, Contracting, and Research Finance
- Internal Compliance Audits, Continuous Research Education, & Community Outreach
- Clinical Research Business Development
- TriNetX: Attract Clinical Trials, Exploratory Research, Study Feasibility, & Patient Recruitment
- Study Team Staffing: Coordinators, Nurses, Regulatory, & Recruitment Specialists
- Seidman Cancer Clinical Trials Unit: Dedicated cancer clinical research professionals for each cancer specialty
- Dedicated Clinical Research Unit:
- Inpatient and outpatient facilities, staffed with clinical research nurses, bionutritionists, lab, study coordination, and bioinformatics professionals
- Specialty Services: DXA scans, metabolic kitchen, dietary counseling, remote sleep monitoring, chemisrty analytical lab
- Complete Biospecimen Management Lab: Sample collection, processing, shipping, and DNA extraction & isolation of PBMCs
Contact Clinical Research Business Development Office
Please contact the Clinical Research Business Development Office if you are interested in starting a research study at University Hospitals.