UH Clinical Research Center is committed to providing new research opportunities to investigators and assisting with recruitment challenges. In alignment with a foundational and strategic initiative to leverage information technology to simplify study participant recruitment and conduct research, the Clinical Research Center partnered with TriNetX, a global health research network that connects healthcare organizations, biopharmaceutical companies, and contract research organizations to optimize clinical research and enable discoveries.
TriNetX effectively queries electronic medical records, which optimizes the data for research activities such as study feasibility and patient recruitment. Services are available at no cost to UH principal investigators and study teams.
Services and Benefits:
- Enables UHCRC to attract more industry-sponsored clinical trials through network connections and present Principal Investigators with new study opportunities
- Provide investigators with data and analytics to aid in grant writing and development of a study protocol
- Mandatory process to help determine if a particular protocol can be implemented at University Hospitals
- The TriNetX Export ID process allows us to identify patients who meet a study’s eligibility criteria
For general questions pertaining to TriNetX, please contact Kayla Schlick.
TriNetX Feasibility Process
- Please read Research SOP SP 201: Protocol Feasibility Assessment
- For questions and additional assistance regarding contact CRCFeasibility@UHhospitals.org
TriNetX Export ID Patient Recruitment List
- Please read Research SOP SS 307: Obtain an Identified Patient List through UH CRC’s TriNetX Export ID Feature
- For questions or additional assistance regarding Export ID contact CRCExportID@UHhospitals.org