UH 2019 Browns UH Gate Photo Drawing Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT, AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Eligibility: The University Hospitals 2019 Browns UH Gate Photo Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: University Hospitals Health System, Inc. (“UH”), 11100 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive two (2) club level tickets to the Cleveland Browns home game against the Baltimore Ravens on December 22, 2019 (“Prize”). The estimated value of the Prize is $800. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. The Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. Prizes may not be sold, substituted for cash value, or transferred to any third party except as explicitly provided for in these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Drawing period. All eligible employees hereby acknowledge that the value of the Prize is considered non-monetary compensation pursuant to the physician self-referral statute (the “Stark Law” set forth at 42 U.S.C. §1395nn and 42 C.F.R. 411.250-411.389). Eligible employees, therefore, further agree that if he or she is a Winner and is over the limit on non-monetary compensation for the calendar year pursuant to the Stark Law, he or she shall either (a) reject the Prize; or (b) pay UH the difference between the total non-monetary compensation received by the Winner and the current limit set forth in the Stark Law. In the event the winner opts to reject the Prize, UH reserves the right to give the Prize to an alternate eligible winner who next meets the winning criteria, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Drawing Time Period: The Drawing Period begins on Monday, Nov 4, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends on Monday, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve the odds of winning. To enter for a chance to win, entrants must submit a photo taken at Cleveland Browns stadium with the “University Hospitals Gate at FirstEnergy Stadium” within the photo frame by posting a photo on their personal Facebook or Twitter accounts and tagging the photo with #UHBROWNS. Photos submitted through Facebook and/or Twitter must include the #UHBROWNS hashtag to be entered into the Drawing. Entries that are deemed by the judges in their sole discretion to be immoral, obscene, or profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In addition, to be eligible, entry cannot include any third party intellectual property or imagery. Entry cannot defame or invade intellectual property rights of persons, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or person’s personal or proprietary rights. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person that is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, or destroyed entries, and such entries may not be considered by Sponsor or Released Parties. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary, and you need not consent to have your personal information used for direct marketing purposes unrelated to this Drawing, to enter or win. A purchase and/or consenting to direct marketing will not increase your chance of winning. The use of script, macro or other automated or mechanical devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to participate in the Drawing is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for failures, problems or errors relating to the Drawing. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with the Drawing. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Drawing or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to (i) the terms of these Official Rules, (ii) the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all disputes and in all matters relating to the Drawing.
- Selection of Winner: Selections will be made using a random number drawing system from all valid Drawing entrants. There will be a total of one (1) winner selected. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Drawing and the selection of the potential winner(s) are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Sponsor will notify the winner by email. The winner must respond to claim the Prize within three (3) days of receiving notification of winning. Failure to claim the Prize within three (3) days of receiving notification will result in forfeiture and a new winner will be selected by random drawing from remaining eligible entries from that Drawing period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held for the Drawing. If no winner is selected, the Prize will remain un-awarded. The Drawing will take place on or around December 2, 2019. All entrants and winners must at all times agree to be bound and comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. All taxes and other assessments and any other costs or fees associated with the use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Release: By accepting the Prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and it’s subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, website, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Drawing constitutes winner(s) consent to Sponsor and/or its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations apply.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic, network or computer malfunctions or other technical errors of any kind. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or misdirected for any reason including by reason of unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing, technical human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing or entries, software, hardware, browser or network failure, malfunction or congestion, or incompatibility with Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Drawing or receipt or use of or misuse of any Prize or attendance at any location related to or in association with the Prize. Use of bots or other automated processes to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Drawing during the Drawing period. Entrant may only enter Drawings during the active Drawing period. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Drawing in any manner at its sole discretion. If the Drawing is terminated or modified in any way, Sponsor may hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. No more than one (1) of the stated Prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Winner List: Requests for a winners’ list may be sent to: University Hospitals Marketing & Communications Dept., Attn: 2019 Browns UH Gate Photo Drawing, 3605 Warrensville Center Road, Shaker Heights, Ohio, 44122. All requests must be received by January 15, 2020.