All applications must be received prior to March 30 of each year. A completed application consists of the following materials:
- Completed Timothy L. Stephens Jr., MD, Orthopedic Fellowship Application (PDF)
- Official undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from the dean of the applicant’s medical school
- Letter of recommendation from the chair of the applicant’s medical school's department of orthopedics
- Letter of recommendation from an additional faculty member of the applicant’s medical school
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement answering:
- Why did you apply for the Timothy L. Stephens Jr., MD, Orthopedic Fellowship program?
- What your long-term goals?
- How have you overcome the challenges you have faced in pursuing your academic and career goals?
To Apply: Download and complete the application (PDF) and mail all of the above materials to:
Richard E. Grant, MD
The Timothy L. Stephens Jr., MD, Orthopedic Fellowship
Department of Orthopedic Surgery
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
Phone and on-site interviews of candidates will take place after the completed applications have been reviewed.