Clinical Nutrition Services
The Center for Women’s Health offers medical nutrition therapy (MNT) with a registered, licensed dietician. MNT has shown to improve health and well-being with changes in dietary habits and lifestyle. In addition, many diseases and conditions can be prevented and even treated with medical nutrition therapy. Our dietitians will work with adults and children to create an individualized plan that meets both nutritional and medical needs, while also considering current lifestyle.
Areas of Practice
- Disease Prevention/General Wellness
- Weight Management (Counseling & Group Classes)
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Hypertension/Lipid Management
- Renal Disease
- Women’s Health/Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Sports Nutrition
To schedule an appointment at the University Hospitals Landerbrook Health Center or for more information, call 216-844-1499.
UH Landerbrook Health Center
5850 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 110
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124