Continuing Medical Education
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Available Online and In-Person
Whether online or face-to-face, University Hospitals Neurological Institute gives physicians many opportunities for continuing medical education in the neurosciences.
We offer several internationally-recognized CME events each year, grand rounds each month, and ongoing opportunities online.
Convenient CME Credits Available Online
Physicians can earn up to 1.5 free AMA PRA Category 1 credits by successfully completing an online test related to articles published in University Hospitals Neurological Institute Journal. The journal is published twice annually.
Available CME credits related to articles in the journal cover a broad range of topics in the neurosciences. Recent examples include:
- Interventional Therapies for Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Neurofibromatosis Type 2: Unraveling a Challenging Disorder
- Taking Brain Health to a Deeper and Broader Level
- New Developments in Tay-Sachs Disease
Live Events Bring Physicians Together for Learning and Networking
Our live CME events are internationally recognized and attended. Internationally renowned physicians and researchers share their knowledge, innovations and discovery in a variety of areas, including stroke, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, brain tumors and neurosurgery.
Past events include:
- Epilepsy symposia covering surgery of extratemporal lobe epilepsy
- An update of research progress in symptomatic intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- A three-day epileptology colloquium