University Hospitals Neurological Institute, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, offers several residency and fellowship programs dedicated to providing in-depth training for future leaders in all areas of neuroscience.
We offer the following residencies, fellowships, grand rounds and CMEs.
Neurology Medical Education
- Neurology Residency
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
- Neuromuscular Fellowship
- Epilepsy Fellowship
- Neurocritical Care Fellowship
- Movement Disorders Fellowship
- Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry Fellowship
Neurosurgery Medical Education
- Neurosurgery Residency
- Endovascular Neurosurgery Fellowship
- Neurocritical Fellowship
- Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship