Erica Gaitley, DC, Chiropractic Physician
Erica Gaitley, DC is a Detroit, Michigan native. She earned her doctorate in Chiropractic and her masters of Sports Science and Rehabilitation from Logan University in 2013. During her time at Logan University, Dr. Gaitley and her team completed a clinical research study on the effects of Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) on active ankle ranges of motion and achilles tendon excursion. In addition, Dr. Gaitley worked with two distinguished programs offering health care to the uninsured named the St. Patrick’s Center and CHIPS Community Health & Wellness in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Gaitley has extensive experience treating competitive athletes, weekend warriors or those looking to achieve and maintain a high level of health and well-being within their lives. She uses a unique combination of traditional chiropractic treatments, soft tissue therapies, and lifestyle advice to provide well-rounded, personalized, and effective care.
Dr. Gaitley is proud to be a member of the multi-disciplinary team at the UH Connor Integrative Health Network and is committed to providing individuals the highest quality patient care.
Education & Credentials
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan University
- Master's in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan University
- Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University
- State of Ohio Chiropractic License
- State of Michigan Chiropractic License
- Certified in Active Release Technique of Spine
- Certified in Class IV Laser