University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio offers fully accredited fellowship programs for doctors who aim to pursue a specialty track in cardiovascular graduate training. The heart and vascular fellowships are offered in conjunction with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Fellowship programs at UH range in length from one to three years, depending on the specialty. For heart and vascular fellowships, the rotation sites include University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and the Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Our fellowship programs include:
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship (two years)
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship (three years)
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship (one year)
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship (two years)
- Advanced Heart Failure/Cardiac Transplantation Fellowship (one year)
- Cardiovascular Imaging Fellowship (one year)
To Learn More
We look forward to hearing from interested fellowship candidates. Visit Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine’s fellowship portal for more information on our fellowship programs.