Procedures and Forms for Genetic Testing
- Cytogenetics Requisition (PDF)
- Hematology/Oncology Specimens Requisition (PDF)
- Molecular Requisition (PDF)
- Specimen Collection and Handling Procedure Manual (PDF)
When sending samples to the Center for Human Genetics Laboratory:
- Enclose the appropriate test requisition with sample. All information must be completed before sample can be processed.
- Each sample must be clearly labeled with at least the patient's name and birth date.
- All samples should be wrapped, cushioned against breakage and sealed in a plastic bag before placement in the shipping container.
- All samples should be sent at room temperature.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- Samples should be sent by overnight carrier to arrive Monday through Friday.
- We do not accept deliveries on Saturdays or U.S. holidays.
- Shipment via express or overnight carrier is recommended.
- Please contact our laboratory by phone, 216-983-1134 with the tracking number on the day of shipment.
Center for Human Genetics Laboratory
10524 Euclid Ave, Sixth Floor
Cleveland, OH 44106
For local samples, please call the Center for Human Genetics Laboratory at 216-983-1134 to arrange for sample pick up.
For more information, contact the Center for Human Genetics laboratory at 216-983-1134.