The University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Dietetic Internship Program uses the online centralized internship application, DICAS, which can be accessed at https://portal.dicas.org in early December for the spring match.
To learn more about your responsibilities as an applicant to a dietetic internship program that uses DICAS and participates in computer matching go to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website.
Application deadline: The online application must be completed for our program by 11:59 p.m. CT by the mid-February deadline set by ACEND.
Fee to use DICAS: $40 for the first application submitted; $20 for each additional application submitted
Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to:
DICAS Transcript Dept.
PO Box 9118
Watertown, MA 02472
Applicants are required to complete a personal statement in 1,000 words or less. Questions to be addressed in the statement include:
- Why do you want to enter the dietetic profession?
- Discuss experiences that have helped to prepare you for your career
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- Why would you like to be a dietetic intern at UH Cleveland Medical Center?