UH Virtual Consult
If you have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer or a related cancer, early referral to a surgeon is critical. Pancreatic cancer can spread quickly in the course of the disease, when the tumor is still the size of a golf ball or smaller. Our goal is to locate and treat the cancer early before it spreads to another body part.
To get started, you can schedule a face-to-face UH Virtual consultation with a nationally recognized pancreas surgeon, using the video camera on your PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone. This service is available for patients who have a pancreatic cancer diagnosis. During your virtual consult, you can:
- Discuss your pancreatic cancer diagnosis
- Understand your treatment options
- Evaluate if a clinical trial is an option for you
To Schedule a UH Virtual Consult:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- The UH pancreatic specialist team will contact you to verify your information and schedule a virtual consult.
- Sign-up and activate your MDLive account (additional instructions will be provided).
- Be ready to take the virtual consult call upon your scheduled time.