University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
UH Seidman Cancer Center is part of the Case Comprehensive Center at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, a National Institutes of Health (NIH)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, and is our main clinical teaching facility. It is physically contiguous with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and also co-located with Case Western Reserve University. UH Seidman Cancer Center opened in the spring of 2011 and has consolidated nearly all of our clinical cancer services under one roof. Some of the facility’s features include:
- 120-beds (soon to be 160 beds) and 385,000 square feet
- Disease-specific clinical care areas organized to treat specific patient populations
- The Gynecologic Oncology floor has 30 beds with all private rooms
- Outpatient services, including physician clinical and consultation offices
- A comprehensive dedicated imaging center
- Infusion centers and patient treatment areas
- Teaching and conference facilities
- Four full capability ORs with advanced intraoperative imaging and radiation capabilities. These ORs are in addition to many ORs that we use in the physically contiguous locations at UH Cleveland Medical Center.
University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
Opened in 2011, UH Ahuja Medical Center is located on a 53-acre health care campus in Beachwood, Ohio. The facility features a 144-bed hospital and the Kathy Risman Pavilion, a 60,000-square-feet outpatient medical building. A subset of outpatient and minimally invasive surgeries are performed at this site.