Accepting a Wide Variety of Insurances
The following links to University Hospitals medical centers and practices list the insurance carriers that are generally accepted at each UH entity. Where possible, details on specific participation is included.
Most plans require prior authorization for elective admissions and outpatient hospital procedures. This participation grid does not replace the pre-authorization requirements.
- UH Cleveland Medical Center
- UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- UH Seidman Cancer Center
- UH Ahuja Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- UH Elyria Medical Center
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- UH Geneva Medical Center
- UH Parma Medical Center
- UH Portage Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
Get Insurance Help
University Hospitals provides answers to all your questions. Insurance Help.