Coming in April – UH Personal Health Record (PHR) to Replace UH St. John HealtheChart PHR
Welcome to HealtheChart, the online tool that gives you the flexibility to access your health information and other resources on your time, from any device with internet access, and between visits to University Hospitals St. John Medical Center. You can also use HealtheChart to access information for family members and individuals for whom you provide care if given permission.
Starting on April 6, the existing UH St. John HealtheChart PHR will officially transition to MyUHCare PHR, the University Hospitals system-wide personal health record platform. This will enable current users of the existing UH St. John PHR to:
- See medical results from additional UH facilities
- Use only one login
- Enjoy a better, more streamlined experience
What Do I Need to Do if I am a UH St. John HealtheChart User?
The current UH St. John HealtheChart PHR will no longer be available after May 15 for your UH St. John medical records only. After May 15, paper copies of records will continue to be available by contacting the UH St. John Medical Records department at 440-827-5688 and this will not impact your physician’s ability to see your record.
If you have a UH St. John HealtheChart PHR account today, you will need to take the following two actions:
- Print/Save your UH St. John records only. Click here for instructions on how to print your personal health record. Note: If you would like to import your saved document into MyUHCare, click here for instructions.
- Register for MyUHCare PHR
What Do I Need to Do if I am a St. Vincent Charity Medical Center HealtheChart User?
You do not need to do anything. There will be no change to your account if you have one.
How Do I Sign Up?
Visit www.uhhospitals.org/HowToSignUp to sign up for MyUHCare, the University Hospitals system-wide personal health record.
MyUHCare PHR Results Availability
Please note, as part of this transition you may notice some difference in the time it takes for results to be available in your MyUHCare PHR.
- Hospital Results will appear after 72 hours.
- Outpatient Results will appear after your provider signs off on the result.
For more information about what is in MyUHCare PHR click here.
MyUHCare PHR Enrollment Fairs
Would you like some in-person assistance? UH team members will hold enrollment fairs in February, March, April and May to answer questions and assist with registration. Visit the MyUHCare PHR table in the lobby from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- UH St. John Medical Center – 29000 Center Ridge Road, Westlake
- February 22, 27
- March 5, 20
- April 5, 9, 11, 16, 22
- May 2, 7, 13
- UH Elyria Medical Center – 630 East River Street, Elyria
- February 19
- March 1, 12, 26
- April 8, 10, 12, 18, 26
- May 3, 9, 15
- UH Avon Health Center – 1997 Healthway Drive, Avon
- March 21
If you have questions about UH St. John HealtheChart, please call 440-827-5688.
If you have questions about the system-wide University Hospitals MyUHCare Personal Health Record, please call 888-670-9775 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Friday or email email@example.com.