Coming in April – UH Personal Health Record (PHR) to Replace UH Elyria Personal Health Record
Welcome to the University Hospitals Elyria Personal Health Record (PHR). Accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone, UH Elyria PHR allows patients to receive lab results, email a doctor, request or change appointments and so much more – all from the comfort of home or on-the-go and available 24/7.
Starting on April 6, the existing UH Elyria PHR will officially transition to MyUHCare PHR, the University Hospitals system-wide personal health record platform. This will enable current users of the existing UH Elyria PHR to:
- See medical results from additional UH facilities
- Use only one login
- Enjoy a better, more streamlined experience
What You Need to Do if You are a UH Elyria PHR User
Both UH Elyria PHR and MyUHCare are powered by FollowMyHealth. There are two ways to connect. Please follow the instructions below that apply to you. Either option will require you to log in with your UH Elyria PHR user name and password.
- Received an invite to connect via email: If you received an invite via email from email@example.com, please download instructions.
- Have not received an email but would like to connect your UH Elyria PHR account to University Hospitals: Download instructions.
If you do not have a University Hospitals PHR account, simply register for MyUHCare PHR.
MyUHCare PHR Results Availability
Please note, as part of this transition you may notice some difference in the time it takes for results to be available in your MyUHCare PHR.
- Hospital Results will appear after 72 hours.
- Outpatient Results will appear after your provider signs off on the result.
For more information about what is in MyUHCare PHR click here.
MyUHCare PHR Enrollment Fairs
Would you like some in-person assistance? UH team members will hold enrollment fairs in February, March, April and May to answer questions and assist with registration. Visit the MyUHCare PHR table in the lobby from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- UH Elyria Medical Center – 630 East River Street, Elyria
- February 19
- March 1, 12, 26
- April 8, 10, 12, 18, 26
- May 3, 9, 15
- UH St. John Medical Center – 29000 Center Ridge Road, Westlake
- February 22, 27
- March 5, 20
- April 5, 9, 11, 16, 22
- May 2, 7, 13
- UH Avon Health Center – 1997 Healthway Drive, Avon
- March 21
If you have questions about UH Elyria PHR, please call 440-387-4702.