Coming in March – UH Personal Health Record (PHR) to Replace Patient Portal for The Center For Orthopedics and UH Rehab at Sheffield Health Center
Welcome to the Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal. Accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone, Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal allows patients to receive lab results, email a doctor, request or change appointments and so much more – all from the comfort of home or on-the-go and available 24/7.
Beginning on March 2, the existing Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal will officially transition to MyUHCare PHR, the University Hospitals system-wide personal health record platform. This will enable current users of the existing Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal to:
- See medical results from additional UH facilities
- Use only one login
- Enjoy a better, more streamlined experience
What do I need to do if I am a Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal User?
Both the Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal and MyUHCare are powered by FollowMyHealth. There are two ways to connect. Please follow the instructions below that apply to you. Either option will require you to log in with your Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal user name and password.
- Received an invite to connect via email: If you received an invite via email from email@example.com, please use the instructions for iPhone, Android or PC.
- Have not received an email but would like to connect your Center for Orthopedics Patient Portal account to University Hospitals for iPhone, Android or PC.
If you do not have a University Hospitals PHR account, simply register for MyUHCare PHR.
MyUHCare PHR Enrollment Fairs
Would you like some in-person assistance? UH Team Members will hold enrollment fairs at UH Sheffield Health Center and UH Elyria Medical Center in February, March, and April to answer questions and assist with registration. Visit the MyUHCare PHR table from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- UH Sheffield Health Center – 5001 Transportation Dr, Sheffield Village
- February 19
- April 7
- UH Elyria Medical Center – 630 E. River St, Elyria
- March 16
If you have questions about how to connect to the system-wide University Hospitals MyUHCare Personal Health Record, please call 888-670-9775 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.