- Program Director, Vascular Surgery, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
Residencies, Internships and Fellowships
- Advanced Endovascular Training, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Advanced Endovascular Training, Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS), Norfolk, VA
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Residency in General Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland
Dr. Wong has been a member of the faculty since completing her general and vascular surgery training at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center in 2006. She completed additional fellowship training in advanced endovascular techniques at Eastern Virginia Medical School (2005) and Baylor University (2006). She has been a leader in the application of endovascular techniques to the treatment of vascular disease and has also become a leader in dialysis access program. She leads the Vascular Services at University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center. Dr. Wong is certified by the American Board of Surgery in both general surgery and vascular surgery.