Norman Kumins, MD
- Doctor of Medicine, Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Residencies, Internships and Fellowships
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, Ohio State University Hospital
- Research Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
- Research Fellowship in Truma Surgery, Loyola University Medical Center
- Residency in General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
Dr. Kumins joined staff September 2015. His practice is predominantly at Ahuja Medical Center but he also sees patients and teaches residents/fellows at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. Prior to joining our group, Dr. Kumins spent more than 10 years with the DuPage Medical Group in Illinois where he was instrumental in starting multiple complex endovascular capabilities as well as obtaining an ICAVL accredited vascular lab. He is certified in General and Vascular Surgery.