Karem Harth, MD, MHS
- Doctor of Medicine, Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Master of Health Science, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Residencies, Internships and Fellowships
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University
- Research Fellowship, University Hospitals Case Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University
- Residency in General Surgery, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Dr. Harth joined the faculty starting October 2015. She has been at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center since 2006, where she completed her general surgical training and a two-year research fellowship (2013). She then joined our department as a vascular fellow (2015). Dr. Harth is certified by the American Board of Surgery in general surgery.