Genitourinary Reconstruction Online Learning Series
The Urology Institute at University Hospitals / Case Western Reserve University and The Department of Urology at SUNY Upstate are excited to collaborate to bring a series of online video learning modules in genitourinary reconstruction.
These learning modules, comprising live lectures, debates, and case discussions will provide an online repository of information and ideas in perpetuity; and will serve as a ready resource for medical students, residents, fellows, urologists, and patients.
We are proud to have a veritable who’s who of international experts in reconstructive urology conduct these sessions. These can be accessed live via Zoom and stored content can be viewed at a later time on the Case Urology YouTube channel.
If you are interested in being a speaker or have any questions, please email Shubham.Gupta@UHhospitals.org.
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Centro de Uretra, Hospitales Angeles, Mexico
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Hospital del Trabajador Santiago, Santiago, Chile
- Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, CA
- Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA, USA
- London Clinic, London, United Kingdom
- Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
- State University of New York Upstate, Syracuse, NY, USA
- University Hospitals, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
- University of Alabama Medical Center, Birmingham, AL, USA
- University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN