Salaries & Benefits
- PGY-1: $58,905
- PGY-2: $60,890
- PGY-3: $62,895
- PGY-4: $65,450
- Paid Time off allowance of 20 days/yearGME Paid/Reimbursed Membership for the AOA resident membership; Emergency Medicine Resident membership to ACEP/EMRA; Internal Medicine Resident membership to ACP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- 2 lab coats, embroidered with resident's name and professional cleaning services
- On-call room provided
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS provided by UH St. John Medical Center
- Board Review Cost of registration reimbursed by UH St. John Medical Center
- Free on-site parking at UH St. John Medical Center
- On-call meal allowance
Research Project Presentation
If selected for a poster or paper presentation ad, subject to the approval of the Program Director and DME, the Resident will be reimbursed for up to $1,000 for the registration and travel subject to the UH policies for reimbursable travel and expenses.