All residency programs (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine & Emergency Medicine) will be accessible to candidates via ERAS.
We look forward to the upcoming recruitment season.
The following PGY-1 position openings for the July 1, 2022 start date are:
- Internal Medicine (Match Code #45950) 6 positions
- Family Medicine (Match Code #45946) 4 positions
- Emergency Medicine (Match Code #45945) 6 positions
Before interviewing, we will need the following items via ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School transcript from the College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Personal Statement
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter) – **These will be sent out to the residency programs from the medical schools in October
- COMLEX Score reports for Part I, II, & PE – Our programs prefer that your COMLEX II score report is submitted before your interview is scheduled. All three score reports are required to be on file before your application will be considered for ranking in January.
- We are unable to accept applications requiring ECFMG, J-1 or H-1B visa sponsorship.
Decisions concerning employment are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or marital status in accordance with Federal and Ohio law. University Hospitals St. John Medical Center has a Non-Tobacco use policy. New hires are tested for all tobacco use as part of the pre-employment lab screening process. Anyone not passing the screening will not be employed.