The following is a breakdown of resident salaries for 2016-2017:
- PGY-1: $54,175
- PGY-2: $56,000
- PGY-3: $57,835
Paid Time Off
- 20 days of vacation annually for all three years; this includes public holidays and sick leave
- 5 (and up to 10) days of conference time annually for all three years
- A day off to sit down for any written board exams is permitted
- $1,000 – PGY-1
- $1,000 – PGY-2
- $1,000 + $2,000 for the ACOFP conference – PGY-3
Yearly badge credit of $648 that can be used at the cafeterias at University Hospitals Richmond, Bedford, and Geauga medical centers.
Residents receive two embroidered lab coats every year.
AOA membership dues are covered.
- ALSO certification
- PALS certification
- ACLS and BLS renewal in PGY 2 or 3
- Optional clinical research course at Case Western Reserve University