Residency Applications and Interviews
You are required to complete an application through ERAS.
You may receive information from us to schedule an interview with our program after your ERAS application has been received and reviewed.
We typically offer up to five interview days in a given year. Complimentary housing in our visitor apartment is available upon request.
An optional complimentary dinner will be hosted by a resident the night before the interview.
Our typical interview day schedule is as follows:
- Introductory presentation and talk by our Program Director
- Interview with DME, Program Director, Clinic Site Directors and Residents
- Lunch and tour of University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center, a campus of UH Regional Hospitals
- Wrap up with interviewers
- Tour of University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital with a resident
How to schedule elective rotations with our program during your medical school training:
Please contact Cindy Pike at email@example.com with your rotation requests. Be sure to contact us several months in advance in order to have time to coordinate a rotation with us.