Family Medicine Residency (UH Regional)
The following is a breakdown of resident salaries for 2020-2021:
- PGY-1: $60,150
- PGY-2: $62,550
- PGY-3: $65,000
Paid Time Off
- 20 days of vacation annually for all three years; this includes public holidays and sick time
- 5 days of conference time annually for all three years
- A day off to sit down for any written board exams is permitted
- $1,000 – PGY-1
- $1,000 – PGY-2
- $1,000 + $2,000 for the ACOFP conference – PGY-3
Residents receive two embroidered lab coats every year.
Laundry service is available.
Program required membership dues are covered.
- ACLS and BLS renewal in PGY 2 or 3
- Optional clinical research course at Case Western Reserve University