Salary & Benefits
UH Osteopathic Consortium Benefits
The UHOC office maintains a comprehensive detailed list of up to date resident benefits and salary information.
Internal Medicine Residency Program Benefits
This may cover items such as study materials, books, journals, COMLEX3; MKSAP; board travel; professional memberships.
- $1000 per year
PTO Time: (vacation, sick, personal days)
- We offer 20 days per year
- GME pays/reimburses for one program specific membership determined by the program director
- Coverage as provided in the UH hospital specific Employee Benefit Plan (bi-weekly premiums)
- Two (2) lab coats provided with embroidery.
- Lab coats and hospital scrubs are sent out for laundering by the hospital.
BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- Provided by UHOC for PGY2-7
Professional Liability Ins.
- Provided by UHOC. Coverage limited to activities within the parameters of the training program.
Board Review Course
- Cost of registration reimbursed by GME one time during your residency. May use stipend for Travel per UH Travel policy.
- Training Certificate expense will be reimbursed. Full License, FCVS & non-hospital DEA are personal expenses.
Research Project Presentation
- If you are selected for a poster or paper presentation and, subject to the approval of the Program Director and DIO, the Resident will be reimbursed for up to $1,000 for the registration & travel subject to the UH policies for reimbursable travel & expenses.
- Free on-site (rotations may charge)
Oncall Meal Allowance
- Subject to the program’s on-call schedule
- All residents have access to University Hospitals Employee Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program