Osteopathic Internal Medicine Residency
Salary & Benefits
UH Osteopathic Consortium Benefits
The UHOC office maintains a comprehensive detailed list of up to date resident benefits and salary information.
Internal Medicine Residency Program Benefits
This may cover items such as study materials, books, journals, COMLEX3; MKSAP; board travel; professional memberships.
- PGY1: $700
- PGY2: $700; Chief: $1,000 if there is a only one chief, $500 if there is a co-chief
- PGY3: $700; Chief: $1,000 if there is a only one chief, $500 if there is a co-chief
- PTO Time: (vacation, sick, personal days): 20 Days
- GME Paid/Reimbursed Membership: GME pays/reimburses for the AOA Resident membership; Internal Medicine Resident membership to ACP.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: Health insurance coverage as provided in the UH Parma Medical Center Employee Benefit Plan. Bi-weekly premiums.
- Lab Coats & On-Call Rooms: Two lab coats provided with the intern or resident’s name. On-call room provided.
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS: Required to have prior to first week of training; PALS is not required
- Professional Liability Insurance: Provided by UH Parma Medical Center coverage; limited to activities within the parameters of the training program.
- Training Certificate: Training Certificate expense will be reimbursed. Full License, FCVS, & non-hospital DEA are personal expenses.
- Board Review Course: Cost of registration reimbursed (max: $1,000) by UH Parma; this DOES NOT include travel.
- COMLEX3 Exam Registration Fee: Cost of registration ($875) reimbursed by UH Parma Medical center ONCE; If resident fails exam, the fee for the second exam WILL NOT be reimbursed.
- Research Project Presentation: If you are selected for a poster or paper presentation and, subject to the approval of the Program Director and DME, the resident will be reimbursed for up to $1,000 for the registration and travel subject to the UH policies for reimbursable travel and expenses.
- Parking: Free on-site
- Resident Wellness: Employee Assistance Program