How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- University Hospitals, Parma Medical Center’s Internal Medicine Residency Program accepts PGY1 applications only through ERAS®, the Electronic Residency Application Service administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
- Within ERAS our program is listed as University Hospitals Osteopathic Consortium (UHOC/Parma) Program
- We select candidates for PGY1 positions ONLY through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We never offer positions outside the match.
- We use email as our primary method of communicating with applicants. Please check your email frequently.
The following documents are required:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE and/or COMLEX transcripts
Interviews for the Internal Medicine Residency Program begin in September. Candidates are interviewed by the department chair or program director, as well as other faculty members. Tours of our facilities are conducted by current residents. You’ll find numerous affordable accommodations during your visit to UH Parma Medical Center.