Günnur Karakurt, PhD
Intimate partner violence and relationship outcomes, Neurophysiology of emotion regulation, aggression and relationship problems, Attachment-based couple therapy, psychotherapy research, gender and culture in therapy, Intimate partner violence, mental and physical health, Big data, data mining of symptoms among victims of domestic violence. Treatment delivery.
- Karakurt G, Keiley M, Posada G. Intimate Relationship Aggression in College Couples: Family-of-Origin Violence, Egalitarian Attitude, Attachment Security. J Fam Violence. 2013 Aug;28(6):561-575.
- Karakurt G, Smith D, Whiting K. Impact of Intimate Partner Violence on Women's Mental Health. J Fam Violence. 2014 Oct 1;29(7):693-702
- Karakurt G, Whiting K, van Esch C, Bolen SD, Calabrese JR. Couples Therapy for Intimate Partner Violence: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Marital Fam Ther. 2016 Oct;42(4):567-583.
- Karakurt G, Patel V, Whiting K, Koyutürk M. Mining Electronic Health Records Data: Domestic Violence and Adverse Health Effects. J Fam Violence. 2017 Jan;32(1):79-87.
- Karakurt G, Koç E, Çetinsaya EE, Ayluçtarhan Z, Bolen S. Meta-analysis and systematic review for the treatment of perpetrators of intimate partner violence. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2019 Oct;105:220-230.