Each year, we receive approximately 400 applications for four positions. All applications will be considered and undergo a careful review process. Interview invitations will be sent out in November. We will conduct interviews with selected candidates on the following dates:
- Friday, November 15, 2019
- Saturday, December 14, 2019
- Saturday, January 11, 2020
The goal of our interview day is to give candidates a comprehensive view of our department. The basic schedule is comprised of the following:
- Arrival, registration, and breakfast
- Departmental instructions and Program Overview
- Interviews with selected clinical and research faculty. Interviews are organized to allow a broad exposure to all components of our departmental subspecialties. Candidates will integrate with a broad range of faculty providing exposure to: Department Chair, Program Director, General Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Oncology, Laryngology, Otology, Pediatrics, Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery, Research, Rhinology, and Trauma.
- Lunch with residents and facility tour
- An evening social event with current residents from 6-8pm.
- Hotel Information