Comprehensive Training in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Epilepsy
The Epilepsy Fellowship Program at University Hospitals, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University, will give trainees a solid education in the following:
- Comprehensive medical management of patients with epilepsy.
- Selection and evaluation of patients who are candidates for epilepsy surgery.
- Training in clinical neurophysiology including scalp and intracranial electroencephalography, evoked potentials and intraoperative monitoring.
- Basic and/or clinical research tools used in epileptology.
- Marika-Foteni Antimisiaris, MD
- Nicole Hogan, MD
- Paul Lavin, MD
- Salam Nasralla, MD
- Dipali Nemade, MD
Life in Cleveland Has So Much to Offer
Whether you are interested in exploring the rich cultural history of its neighborhoods or eating at one of its many award-winning eateries, Cleveland has something for everyone.