Pulmonary Fellowship Three Year Roadmap
The leadership team within the Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship Program offers a broad range of curricula, research and core learning activities to support fellows during their training at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University.
The academic year is divided into 26 blocks (2-week each):
|Facility||Education||F1||F2||F3 (research track)1||F3 (non-research track)|
1. In their second year fellows will have the chance to apply for research track for their third year (requirements are detailed in the research section of this manual)
2. Electives include sleep, cystic fibrosis, palliative care, ILD, pulmonary hypertension and lung transplantation
Deviations may occur in the following circumstances:
- The program identifies areas that need improvement in the fellow's clinical development.
- The fellow's interests are mainly in clinical medicine.
- The fellow's research experience and productivity are suboptimal, as judged by the fellow, the fellow's mentor, research committee, and program director.