UH Beachwood Medical Center Visitor Information
University Hospitals Beachwood Medical Center encourage visitors for emotional support and recovery. We allow 24-hour visitation where special hours and restrictions are not defined.
To provide a restful, safe and healing environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines:
- Before visiting, view current visitor restrictions.
- The number of visitors may be limited at the nurse’s discretion
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times
- Be considerate of other patients by keeping noise to a minimum
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat or any contagious disease
- Observe “no visiting” and “precaution” signs before entering a room
- Do not smoke
- Leave the room during treatment and tests if asked
The UH Beachwood Medical Center café is located on the second floor.
Monday – Friday
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The kitchen is open until 6:30 p.m. Staff can assist with entering a gourmet, customized order after 3 p.m. and on weekends.