UH Samaritan Medical Center
Recognized Excellence in Health Care at University Hospitals Samaritan Medical Center
UH Samaritan Medical Center has received a number of awards in recognition of its quality care, use of technology and contributions to the community.
Among its awards are:
- Named among the 100 Top Rural & Community Hospitals for 2022
- 2021 Ashland's Best of the Best Healthcare Provider
- American Heart Association Stroke Plus Gold and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Awards
- The Large Business Award for Ashland County by the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce
- HealthCare Most Wired Hospital (HIMSS Level 6 Designation)
- Baby-Friendly designation by Baby-Friendly USA®
Awards and recognition mean that Samaritan is serious about taking care of you in the best way possible. We value you and take pride in using the best technology and staff to bring you an expert level of care. Personal attention and care paired with top facilities and technology ensure we truly partner with you for a future of wellness.