UH Richmond Medical Center Protective Services
The mission of the University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center, a campus of UH Regional Hospitals Protective Services Department is to deliver the utmost quality of customer service while maintaining a safe environment for patients, visitors, staff members and all who enter UH Richmond Medical Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The UH Richmond Medical Center Protective Services Department provides the following services:
- Building and ground patrol
- Escort service for visitors and staff
- Access control as appropriate to sensitive areas
- Protection of patients, visitors and staff from harm and reasonable fear of harm
- Maintenance of an equitable level of order, control and safety in all hospital buildings and on hospital grounds
- Protection of personal and hospital property from theft, misuse and vandalism
- Enforcement of hospital polices and regulations
- Maintenance of a close working relationship with outside law enforcement agencies in those cases requiring close cooperation and coordination
- Miscellaneous services as needed
To contact Protective Services, please call 440-585-6282.