UH Richmond Medical Center Visitor Services
Having to visit a hospital can be a stressful time. Knowing how to prepare in advance and having access to resources that provide guidance can help relieve some of that anxiety.
UH Richmond Medical Center is pleased to provide free Wireless High Speed Internet Access for our patients and guests. To connect, please follow these steps:
- Turn on your WiFi-enabled device: smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Connect to the wireless network UH_Guest.
- Launch the web browser and go to the website www.UHhospitals.org.
- Read the user agreement and click Accept.
- If you do not see a UH welcome page, you may need to configure the SSID or network name to UH_Guest.
Lost and Found
If you find an item that doesn’t belong to you or you are missing an item that may have been left in the hospital, please visit the main lobby reception desk and ask the attendant to contact Protective Services for you.
Cell phones may be used throughout the hospital. Please respect the privacy and dignity of others.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, UH Richmond Medical Center provides a smoke-free campus. Visitors, patients and staff are asked to refrain from smoking in any area of the hospital or hospital grounds.
Transporters: Ready to Help Patients Get Around
Transporters help patients and visitors navigate around UH Richmond Medical Center. They can arrange for wheelchairs and walk with patients as they make their way to appointments and other areas of the hospital.