Wellness Services to Help Manage your Health and Well-being
UH Geauga Medical Center is committed to the wellness of our patients and community. Our wellness services will help you manage your health and well-being, with the goal of keeping you healthy at home.
Make an appointmentSchedule your appointment with a specialist at University Hospitals. 440-214-8233
At our Wellness Clinic, you can visit with advanced practice providers, registered nurses, pharmacists and counselors. These clinical professionals work with your doctor to understand your needs for additional support for your specific health issue or issues. We provide education and the tools you need to be successful in caring for yourself at home.
Diabetes Self-Management Education
- For the newly diagnosed or anyone just looking for additional information on how to live well with diabetes
Smoking Cessation Program
- Group sessions available throughout the year
- Individual visits also available
- A pharmacist will review your medications with you, make sure you understand your medications and work with your doctor if you are experiencing any issues with a medication.
- Having problems sticking with the plan? Meet with our counselor to discuss options and obtain tools to help you stay on track.
Risk Assessments and Preventative Screenings
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Lung Disease/Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Geriatric Assessment
UH Geauga Health Center, Bldg. 1
13221 Ravenna Road
Chardon, Ohio 44024