Urgent Care in Akron, Ohio
Urgent Care for Residents of Tallmadge, Akron and Surrounding Cities in Summit County
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Weekends 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Holidays 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
COMMON SYMPTOMS TREATED at UH akron urgent care:
- Allergies, except severe reactions
- Bee stings and insect bites
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Cut and laceration care, including stitches
- Ear infections
- Ear wax removal
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Head lice treatment
- Minor burns and rashes
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy
- Sinus infections
- Skin irritations and scabies
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, strains and deep bruises
- STD checks
- TB testing (self-pay)
- Urinary tract infections
- Work-related injuries (initial injury only)
uh akron urgent care Accepts All Major Insurance Plans
We work with all major medical insurance providers, including Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) SuperMed, to deliver affordable medical care every day. Co-pays, deductibles and items not covered by insurance are paid at the time of your visit. Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted.