Nutrition Services & Cafe at UH Ahuja
UH Ahuja Medical Center Café and Bistro are committed to promoting healthy food options for patients, visitors and the community. The Café and the Bistro are located on the hospital’s garden level. Each food service offers a wide selection of delicious items made from fresh ingredients.
- Open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily, including weekends and holidays
- The Café offers a variety of cuisine at seven stations: Deli, Grill, Entrée, Innovations, Natural Smoothies, Pizza and Salad Bar.
- Packaged snacks, salads and sandwiches are also available for take-out, along with a wide selection of hot and cold beverages.
- Call 3-5775, or 216-593-5775 from outside the hospital
The Café also offers healthier options through our Mindful nutrition program, which combines great flavor and optimal nutrition in a wide array of delicious entrees, salads, soups, sides and desserts
- Open 24 hours a day
- The Bistro offers a complete line of espresso beverages, cold drinks and a variety of grab ‘n’ go items, made-to-order sandwiches, subs and wraps.
- Call 3-5776, or 216-593-5776 from outside the hospital
- Available 24 hours a day
- Vending machines are located in the family waiting lounges on each floor of UH Ahuja Medical Center.
Visitors can also take advantage of room service and eat with the patient. Guests can pre-purchase meal credits in the Café. Simply go to any cashier and ask for a $6.50 guest tray. After paying with cash or credit card, be sure to keep the receipt. With each guest tray purchased, the visitor can order a meal through At-Your-Request Room Service, just as a patient would. When the meal is delivered, the receipt is exchanged for the guest tray.