Visitor Services at UH Ahuja Medical Center
Having to visit a hospital can be a stressful time. Knowing how to prepare in advance and having access to resources that provide guidance can help relieve some of that anxiety.
- Visiting hours
- Phone directory and telephone services
- Nutrition services and café
- Gift shop
- Other amenities including mail services, ATM, lost and found and meditation services
UH Ahuja Medical Center is pleased to provide free Wireless High Speed Internet Access for our patients and guests. To connect, please follow these steps:
- Turn on the laptop or other Wi-Fi device with wireless enabled
- Connect to the wireless network “UH_Guest”
- Launch the Web browser and go to the website www.UHhospitals.org
Some users may need to configure the SSID or network name to “UH_Guest.”
For technical support, please ask a UH Ahuja Medical Center staff member for help.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, UH Ahuja Medical Center provides a smoke-free campus. Visitors, patients and staff are asked to refrain from smoking in any area of the hospital or hospital grounds.
Transporters: Ready to Help Patients Get Around
Transporters help patients navigate around UH Ahuja Medical Center. They can arrange for wheelchairs and walk with patients as they make their way to appointments and other areas of the hospital.
Valets and Greeters: Standing by to Answer Questions
Greeters and valets can be found at the main lobby, emergency and Kathy Risman Pavilion entrances. They are available to help patients and families get in and out of vehicles and to provide directions when needed.