Multiple Sclerosis: Diagnosis, Subtypes and Treatment
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Join experts Hesham Abboud, MD, PhD, and Collin Jakubecz, Pharm D, BCPS, from University Hospitals Neurological Institute’s Multiple Sclerosis & Neuroimmunology Center as they discuss the following:
- What is Multiple Sclerosis? How is it diagnosed?
- An overview of the subtypes of multiple sclerosis.
- What are the goals of disease modifying therapy (DMT) for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the principles of taking maintenance DMT for MS?
- What medications are available to treat MS and its symptoms?
- How can University Hospitals Specialty Pharmacy help make sure I am getting the most out of my specialty medication?
Following the presentation, our experts will be available to address questions from attendees.
The event is free but registration is required.Register Now