- Must hold an MD or equivalent degree
- Need not be an ASCI member
- No age or citizenship requirement
- Self-nomination is not permitted
- Must be available to deliver a lecture at the AAP-ASCI-APSA Joint Meeting
- Must submit a personal essay for publication in the Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Quality of science
- Potential for clinical impact
- Complete online nomination form, including a 250 – 500 word description of achievement notable for innovation, creativity and clinical application. Nominate now.
- Investigator’s NIH/similar-format biosketch
- Brief bibliography of up to 10 best references
- Letter from the nominee confirming availability to lecture at AAP-ASCI-APSA Joint Meeting on April 5th – 7th
- One letter of support from the dean, provost or president of the investigator’s institution
For questions about the nomination process, please email HDIQuestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.
Incomplete nominations will not be presented to the nomination committee.