Award Program Details
Up to two MSTP students are chosen each year. The award includes:
- Two-year grant
- $100,000 guaranteed, opportunity to qualify for up to $700,000
- Access to drug discovery and pharma expertise
- Business and commercialization advice
- Ability to maximize potential for clinical success
To be eligible for the award, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a Case Western Reserve University MSTP student in the MD/PhD dual program
- Have his/her own quality, creative and innovative work that has the potential to advance towards clinical success
Late submissions will not be accepted for any reason, other than issues with the Harrington Discovery Institute's submission system. Proposals received by HDI after the deadline will not be reviewed.
Any questions should be directed to HDIQuestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.