The Harrington Fellows Program of Harrington Discovery Institute at University Hospitals recognizes early to mid-career physician-scientist faculty within the Cleveland academic community.
Harrington Fellows will receive
$75,000 per year for two years to support research (10 percent may be used for salary)
Harrington Fellow candidates should possess:
- An MD or combined MD/PhD degrees
- A history of significant research achievements
- A track record of securing and maintaining external grant support
- The rank of Assistant or Associate Professor
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit the following:
- Current curriculum vitae
- A one page summary that includes the laboratory’s scientific accomplishments to date as well as future goals
- List of three key papers with a 1-2 line summary explaining the importance of the work
Selected finalists will be invited for an in-person interview and scientific presentation.