How to Apply
- Interested applicants are required to submit a Letter of Intent and CV no later than midnight EST on October 12, 2018.
- Selected applicants will then be invited to submit a full application. Final applications are due by midnight EST on January 18, 2019.
Curriculum vitae for the Principal Investigator (PI) and all co-PI’s must accompany the Letter of Intent. No specific format is required, but the NIH biosketch format is encouraged.
Submission will be completed online at HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
Late submissions will not be accepted for any reason other than issues with Harrington Discovery Institute’s submission system. Proposals received by Harrington Discovery Institute after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Please submit your application through HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
- Click “Register Here” button and complete applicant registration and log in to your account. If you are a past applicant, click “Forgot Password” to be emailed a case-sensitive, temporary password.
- Log into the system through HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
- Click “My Profile” to input or update your contact information.
- Click the “Home” button to return to the homepage, and click on the “Apply Now” button to complete and submit your full application.
Notification of Receipt:
Applicants will receive an email indicating that their submission has been received. If a confirmation is not received within 10 minutes, please email HDIquestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.
For questions about the Gund-Harrington Award or the application process, please email HDIquestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.
Applicants from for-profit biotechnology companies must enquire about eligibility before preparing a letter of intent, by sending a short synopsis about the company and their proposed project to email@example.com.