Harrington Discovery Institute Strives to Accelerate Breakthrough Discoveries into New Medicines
The Harrington Discovery Institute at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio — part of The Harrington Project for Discovery & Development — is an international initiative that helps translate scientific discoveries into medicines that benefit society. Our programs address a range of disease areas and therapeutic needs, with an emphasis on unmet needs. Through the funding and drug development expertise we provide, we help bridge the critical gap that currently exists within drug development. The Harrington Project was launched in 2012 with the generous support of the Harrington Family.
Our programs include:
- Harrington Rare Disease
- Harrington Fellows
- Harrington Investigator
- Harrington Prize for Innovation in Medicine
- Harrington Discovery Institute Scientific Symposium
Download an overview of our programs and funding opportunities.
A National Network of Experts to Provide Groundbreaking Expertise
Harrington Discovery Institute scholars are linked into a unique network of experts and resources that provide a high level of technical and commercial support. This network includes:
- Harrington Discovery Institute Management, including experts in science, medicine and drug development
- Scientific Advisory Board, comprising some of the nation’s most accomplished scientific innovators
- Innovation Support Center, providing drug development infrastructure and financial support to accelerate development of innovative therapies
For More Information About the Harrington Discovery Institute
To learn more about the programs and awards provided by Harrington Discovery Institute, please email us at Discovery@HarringtonDiscovery.org.