Quantitative Coronary Analysis QCA & Quantitative Vascular Angiography QVA
The Cardiovascular Imaging Core Laboratory assesses, analyzes and improves quantitative coronary analysis (QCA) and quantitative vascular angiography (QVA). We provide objective and reproducible measurements of coronary, peripheral and other vessel dimensions.
QCA and QVA imaging modalities are useful for the following:
- Assessing the vessel lumen diameter
- Evaluating restenosis after coronary or percutaneous interventions
- Evaluating stents, balloon therapy and other mechanical interventional devices
- Assessing the long-term progression of atherosclerosis
- Custom services such as analyzing the degree of calcification, working with animal models, etc.