University Hospitals Clinical Research Center Research Process and Resources for Success
Our Research Process
Conducting a clinical research study can be complex. Here you will find a detailed outline of the UH clinical research process that walks you step-by-step through our process from concept development to study closure with helpful tips, contacts, and resources to reference along the way.
- 1. Getting Started
- 2. Required Reviews & Approvals
- When is IRB Required?
- PHI for Research & Data Security
- Conflicts of Interest
- Contracts & Agreements
- Department Review & Additional Required Reviews
- Coverage Analysis
- Submit to the FDA
- Submit to the IRB
Send completed form to ResearchIT@UHhospitals.org
- 3. Study Start-Up
- 4. Study Conduct
- 5. Study Close
Resources for Researchers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Non-Employee Research Credentialing
- Research Education & Training
- Research Policies & Procedures
- Research Toolbox
- Useful tools, templates and resources to help in your research
The UH Clinical Research Center Research Concierge is available to help investigators and their teams navigate various services offered through UH Clinical Research Center.
Any investigator with a new or ongoing study who has issues, questions or concerns, or would like to take a tour of UH Clinical Research Center facilities and meet our staff is encouraged to complete the simple Research Concierge Inquiry Form.
Contact Clinical Research
Contact us for more information.