Biostatistical Support Services
The Clinical Research Center offers a range of biostatistical support services to UH faculty and investigators conducting clinical research at any stage of the research process. These services include sample size estimation or simple consulting up through dataset analysis and reporting statistical results.
Our team works directly with the investigator or investigative team to assess and plan the approach to each project, and maintains a consistent line of communication for the project duration. As a pro bono service, our primary goal is to assist investigators who hold junior-faculty appointments or who are currently unfunded.
- Dataset Analysis
- Data Visualization of Results
- Power Analysis
- Scientific Interpretation of Statistical Analyses
- Statistical Consultation
- Statistical Plans
For additional information review our Statistical Analysis Q & A or to request support, email our Central Inbox at BiostatsSupport@UHhospitals.org, or contact Sarah DeLozier, Biostatistician, at Sarah.DeLozier@UHhospitals.org, 216-286-9683.
- Requests for support will be reviewed by the CRC Biostatistical Support team and addressed in an order that provides optimal utilization of resources available. We reserve the right to accept or deny requests at our discretion.
- We recommend that investigators submit their requests for support well in advance of any deadlines, due to our limited resources. A minimum of 16 weeks should be allocated for dataset analysis.
- Please note that data cleaning, data mining, and analysis of Big Data are not services provided by CRC Biostatistical Support Services.